Friday, February 26, 2016

The Blacklist

This of course is just one fans opinion.  I would never claim to speak for everyone.


Recently well I guess I should say more recently if feels like certain fans feel like they are speaking for everyone. Well you aren't speaking for me at all. There are issues with this show of course there is, there is no show that is a 100% perfect. 

If you like the show then great. If you don't like the show but continue to watch just to complain, then what the hell is wrong with you? I thought "hate watch" was only for The Newsroom.  Don't get me wrong there are things wrong with this show is it great? No it is not. There are a lot of reasons for that, 22 episodes a season is just crazy, being on NBC, and sometimes the writing. 

I mean for the love of everything how many times is Liz going to be mad at Red then happy with him. That is one if not one of the biggest issues of this show. We get it she is pissy, she was this way before she was pregnant so don't use that as an excuse. 

Is Tom someone we should be rooting for or against? I feel like he is a mini Red in the sense he is a very bad man trying to do good things. But at what cost? He tells Liz everything will work out, then goes bad to Gina to steal diamonds?  He then gets shot and almost dies, making Liz even more pissy at everyone and everything. He is doing more harm than good right?

As for Red well he is an enigma wrapped in a weird little white guy. I have NEVER believed his was her father. If I am being honest if he does than there is a good change that will ruin the show for me all together. But then again that answer won't come till season 6 or whatever. I can wait. 

I don't feel like I am entitled to know right now or if ever really. We all have our theories, most other fans will discuss them in a nice way. Other places if you don't agree with what they think than you are an idiot and you are not a fan. THOSE are the worst kinds of fans, the ones that think they are entitled to know everything at all times. I am saying this about all fandom's, not just The Blacklist. These fans make me sad as a person and as a fan of any show. 

We all have things we wish we could change about the show, I am no different. I wish Liz would be killed off. I don't like the actress I am sorry she is just bad. But I realize that I won't get what I want, I am okay with that. I don't go around screaming I Hate Megan Boone at the top of my lungs, I have written it a couple places. I respect the people that agree and disagree with me. This is just a TV show. It's okay not to like everything.  I love this show in spite of her and her character. 

I am just rambling at this point. This show is full of great things and people. I hope to be watching if for the next couple of years at least. Hopefully it's not one of those shows that limp to the finish line. This show as an amazing group of writers that tweet every week when I am sure they could be doing something else, they visit forums, interact with fans. The listen to what we like and dislike but we aren't entitled to them making those changes. They have an endgame in mind, they should stick to it as close as they can. I will be along for the entire ride.  Just don't mess it up by making Red the FATHER. I realize that no one will probably read this and that's okay as well. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment